Affton Fabricating & Welding Co., Inc.’s (AFWC) production facility is located in the city of Sauget, Illinois. While our facility may not be the largest steel fabricating facility in the midwest, we are certainly proud of the amount of steel we can fabricate from it.
- Located on 4 acres in Sauget, Illinois
- 40,000 square feet under roof
- Overhead Cranes (8)
- Workstation 2-ton jib cranes (6)
- CNC Automated Drill Lines (2)
- CNC Automated Angle / Flat Processing Line (1)
- CNC High Definition Plasma Burn Table (with Scribe capability)(8ft x 20ft)
- CNC Oxy-Fuel Burn Table (8ft x 20ft)
- Cambering Machine with 30″ beam capability
- Automatic Hydraulic Bandsaw (1)
- 42″ Cold Saw
- Various iron-working equipment necessary to complete task
In the end, we have the equipment and know how to successfully fabricate your project, after-all it isn’t the equipment that completes the task. It is the knowledge and experience of using that equipment efficiently that ensures quality fabrication.